SQUARE MILE FITNESS boasts a collection of elite personal trainers: all of them have the calibre required to enable them to apply different methodologies and approaches to each individual personal training client – whether they are looking at fat loss or muscle gain. Here’s an outline of some of the main methods applied to fat loss and muscle gain. Our accredited trainers are not just schooled in the theory of world renowned strength and conditioning training; more importantly they also have years of practical experience applying these methods to themselves and many of their personal training clients.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Complete an Online PT Questionnaire (this contains information about your current training plan and relevant medical history)
• Complete a food diary for a week – This is so we can analyse your current eating habits, gain knowledge of your macro intake, any diets you may be following. We will assess the amount of calories you’re consuming to ensure we put together the best possible plan that fits your lifestyle.
We want to get to know you
• Make 1 hour of your time available for a consultation with one of our coaches – Here we will look at understanding more about your current fitness levels. With an in-depth discussion about your specific training goals, nutrition and how to overcome barriers.
• Commit to work hard and follow the custom training nutrition plans, just because you are working with a personal trainer doesn't mean the work is already done, you still need to put the work in.
Your goals matter to us
The benefits of our training plan go much further any generic plan that you can download from the Internet. We take the time to understand you and your body which is what separates us from any old personal trainer
• A consultation with one of our trainers – we will match you with the most suitable trainer based on your goals and body type
• A custom nutrition guide including caloric targets, Macronutrient targets, weights/measures and meal suggestions – updated every 4 weeks with weekly check-ins
We put you first
• A custom workout plan which fits your goals, training frequency and body type – updated every 3/4 weeks. We will use our vast amounts of experience to take you though different training phases, teaching you new training techniques and advanced methods to dramatically change your physique. We will put together the best package for you based on all the information we gather.
• A supplementation plan – Going by your goal we will hand select the right supplements to aid in your muscle building efforts, fat loss or recovery. All of these factors are very important to seeing maximum results inside and outside of the gym.
• Unlimited email contact with your online trainer
SQUARE MILE FITNESS boasts a collection of elite personal trainers: all of them have the calibre required to enable them to apply different methodologies and approaches to each individual personal training client – whether they are looking at fat loss or muscle gain.
Here’s an outline of some of the main methods applied to fat loss and muscle gain.
Our accredited trainers are not just schooled in the theory of world renowned strength and conditioning training; more importantly they also have years of practical experience applying these methods to themselves and many of their personal training clients.
Who do we train?
These clients range from novice trainees seeking fat loss, to athletes seeking aesthetic muscle gains through to athletes seeking to improve their strength and conditioning.
Where it suits the client (and the clients goals) they will utilise periodised programmes which include structured progressions which will trigger fat loss (make you more lean), but also make you stronger. The focus of the plans can be changed to prioritise fat loss or strength/muscle gains, depending on the goal of the client.
In our opinion, whether you’re a well-conditioned athlete or a City worker who needs to get rid of the evidence of a City lifestyle, you will benefit from a customised, structural balance program to enhance your performance, body composition and everyday life.
Strength & Conditioning
We have found through experience that High Intensity Metabolic Training is an excellent way to stimulate fat loss, FAST. If being lean is your goal then it is likely that we will include this type of training alongside other training methods.
The way that we structure our High Intensity Metabolic Training programmes ensures, when carried out to the letter, that your metabolic debt will be such that you’ll continue burning extra calories (and therefore fat) whist sat at your desk many hours after you’ve left the gym. Sounds good, right?
Body Transformation Package
A common misconception about fat loss is that the more you do, the quicker you’ll get in shape; that spending 1 hour on the treadmill at a steady pace 5 days a week will have you ripped in no time.
If weight loss is your target then sure, this will work, but if fat loss is your target then steady state Cardio training can actually work against you because it will reduce your overall lean muscle mass, which in turn reduces the amount of calories burned by your body.
For fat loss, our metabolic training system is built around working extremely intensely in short bursts with short rest periods. Training in this way has a positive hormonal effect, improve your body composition by stripping fat and improve your overall well-being. It’s not easy, but it will get extremely fast fat loss results!
Strength & Conditioning
The Guide To Your Transformational Journey
Our real passion lies in helping people achieve the goal that they set out to achieve, quickly, and then work with them to hold on to the change and make it stick – to make it their ‘new normal’.